We got back from our Florida trip on Tue night, it was such a long night. It was a really fun trip and we did a lot and I have gotten my fill of Disney for a little while. We went to the parks 4 days straight, walked at least 9 miles each day and stood in countless lines. It was the first time I had ever gone to the animal kingdom park, not really missing a whole lot. The only rides there I cared for was Everest Experience, Kali Raft and the safari ride. I did realize that I do prefer Disney Land. Disney World is cool but all the cool rides are spread out between 4 parks and to get to 2 of them you have to take a bus from Epcot and thats at least 45 min out of your day. Disneyland you have the two parks and they are right there, you cross a small plaza and you are at the gate of the other park. But all in all it was fun. Friday was our first day in the parks and it rained off and on all day, which I was ok with cause it was warm enough I didn't need a jacket and there really wasn't any lines, and the only time we had humidity was when we got off the plane on Thursday. Actually, most of the time the lines weren't that long, the worst was Sunday, which was expected, but other than that we really didn't use fast passes all that much.
Before leaving on the trip, and since we booked it in March, Ross has been saying how he hates Disney and he will go for me but he won't enjoy it and he won't go back again. He said he did have fun and would be willing to go again, just not in the next 2 years. Can't complain about that. He also got some bonding time with my nephew, which was really cute. But it is good to be home, I don't think I have had a restful vacation for years, always go go go and sleep a little here and there. I will add some pictures, I put the slide show up of all the pictures from the trip, we did a lot of self portraits and playing around with cameras.
Oh, yeah, so we flew into the Salt Lake Airport about 10:45pm on Tue and I was so exhausted, I think most of us were, and then we had to go to my parents house to get the car and on the way home, about 12:15am, we got pulled over and Ross got a ticket for an expired registration. Luckily they didn't impound the car and we actually got home and into bed before 1 but def not the ending to the trip we wanted.

Our plane leaving Denver was delayed about an hour and Nathan had fun with the camera and making faces.





I don't know if this video will work but its Ross, Jeff and Nathan on the teacups.
No comments:
Post a Comment