Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Work

As I am sitting at work today grading emails it kind of struck me as kind of interesting that I am grading emails on grammer, spelling and punctuation but I suck at that kind of stuff, as you can probably tell by my blog. I did good in English when it was all literature but when I had to point out the adverb and adjective and things, thats when I didn't do so swell. I had a hard time with mad libs when I was younger cause English doesn't make a whole lot of sense, other than nouns, thats easy. I just thought it was interesting that I am supposed to grade on these things and I am not the most knowledgeable. Luckily its usually simple and if its harder I have the internet to help. I do find some comfort that I am not the worst one.

On a bright note, I finished thank you cards last night. I am so glad to have those done and never want to see another thank you card ever again. I just hope that I haven't left people out but they are finally done, just have to drop the last of them in the mail.

No comments: