Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Few


I can't believe its October already. Man this year has gone by fast. At the first of the year and especially after we got engaged the time seemed to be going very very slowly and I never thought that Sept would get here. Then in Sept looking back the time has really gone fast and now its October. I love this time of year, its starting to cool down, the leaves are changing and Halloween is almost here and that starts off the holidays. I am really excited for the holidays this year, its the first year in the 5 years that I have known Ross that we will be together for Christmas, he has always gone home for Christmas. This year we will have Christmas in Utah and every other year we will to go Louisianna for Christmas, which I think will be fun. But I am rambling. (I'm trying to work and write and talk to Ross at the same time, so my mind wanders.)

Yesterday was a very exciting day for us. Monday we went to a couple of stores and they were all sold out but yesterday we finally found a place that had Wii's in stock so we got one. Then we had to rush home and put it together to play. I don't know if any of you have played Wii sport, it has bowling, tennis, boxing, baseball and golf. It also has this "fun" feature that you do some workouts and it tells you your Wii age. I went first and I thought I did really good until it told me my Wii age was 58. Talk about a bummer. I will work on that one. I think Ross' was 51, so he wasn't that far behind me. I need to work on it so I can be younger than Ross.

People have also been asking to see pictures from our wedding and I am still waiting on the majority of them to be processed and touched up etc. One of my brothers sent me a couple and I will put them on here. This first one was of when we cut the cake. Ross is really proud of this moment. I had frosting so far up my nose it took a lot to get it out.


The next ones are from the temple after the sealing and then at the ring ceremony.