I am getting really excited, 2 weeks from today we are going to Florida. I haven't been to Disney World since the 9th grade and thats been a couple years. I think it will be a lot of fun and I wish more of my family were going, its just Ross and I, my parents, 2 of my brothers, a sister-in-law and a nephew. I am still excited. I love to travel and I thought after the past month I would be done with it for a while but I am still very excited. Its the last trip for a little while. I promised Ross I wouldn't try to plan anything else since he doesn't get as much PTO right now.
I don't usually do this and I am usually not a gusher but I have a very amazing husband. I wouldn't trade him for the world. So, yesterday as I was leaving work I got a phone call from him saying there was a problem at home and I needed to hurry home. Def not something that I wanted to hear and he wouldn't give me any info on what is going on. I had two thoughts, either there is a big problem (he did sound concerned) and its something he has to show me like our apartment flooded or something or it was a good thing and he was just pulling my leg to try to get me off work earlier (sometimes he trys to convince me to leave work a little early). So I head home wondering what could have gone wrong and could it be a good thing. When I got home there was a pile of stuff in the middle of the living room with one of my bridal pictures leaning up against it. I by passed that trying to find out what was wrong and Ross directed me back to it. I started moving things and there was a pile of things that he had got for me, some things I really really really wanted. He had gone after work and got me a bunch of surprises, one of which is Daiblo 2, which I have been wanting so I can play with my brothers. Just out of the blue he surprised me with all these great things. He is the greatest and has always been. He is such a kind hearted person and would help almost anyone out if they needed it. Best husband ever. He makes me very happy and I do all I can to make him happy. So thats my little bit of gushing and bragging. I am just really happy and wouldn't change anything about my life with Ross.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aw tender! Maybe Ross can give Jordan pointers on how to buy stuff for your wife! :)
Post a Comment