So it rained most of the weekend, which I loved cause I got to wear my warmer cozy clothes. (typical weather in Utah for General Conference weekend.) I was getting very excited as it rained hard most of Sat and the mountains were covered in clouds and when they cleared Timp has snow all over it and I hope its going to stick. Then I checked Alta's site and they have some snow, not enough to start counting yet but they are on their way. We also got Ross some ski boots this weekend which is helping to get me excited. I love the winter and as much as it sucks to chip ice and snow off my car at 6AM I am looking forward to it. Its a nice change from the very hot and very dry summer we had. I just hope the ski resorts can open earlier this year than they did last year. Yeah, I know, I am addicted to skiing.
So Ross and I spent the weekend cleaning and organizing our little apartment. With all the stuff that was thrown away its amazing we still have stuff left. But its a lot cleaner and we found room in closets for most of the stuff we won't be using for a while so now our living room is livable. Next great task is our bedroom, but the rest of the place looks really good. And I was able to try out our new vaccuum we got from the wedding, which actually turned out to be really gross. The people that lived there before us must not have been too clean. But the place is very clean now and much more tidy which is a big plus, not a fan of clutter.
I do have some of my bridals and as soon as I get wedding pictures I will add those too.




1 comment:
Gorgeous gorgeous. Love the colors!
Post a Comment