Monday, October 13, 2008
1 Month
So, we have officially been married a month. Its been a long/short month. At times it seems so short that its hard to believe and at times it seems like its been very long. It has been a very busy month but its also been fun. We have gotten our apartment mostly clutter free and organized so that we can live there without stepping over piles, we have gotten some much needed furniture, we have been to Mexico and Louisiana and still had time to go to work. Its been a lot of fun and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm amazed it's been a month already. It doesn't seem that long. I guess the past month has gone by really fast for us as well. Now if you can teach your husband to behave.....
Post a Comment