Thursday, October 16, 2008
Ross not Brit
Whats up everyone this is Ross writing on this for the first time. I know Brit is usually the one that writes on here, but I decided I would give it a go and let people hear from me even if you didn't want to. So I'm sitting here at work and I'm sooooooooooooo burnt out on online Settler's of Katan. I think I have played that game way to much. Stupid bots are always cheating and playing unfair. I dont know that I will want to play for awhile. So as MOST of you know we are going to Disney world on Thursday the 23rd. I dont get peoples obsession with that place. I understand why you take your kids there, but other then that forget I dont get it. So Metallica is coming up in 18 days It's been like 4 year since the last time I saw them with Brit. OK so where has this year gone because now its already the end of October. We will be skiing before you know it then Brit, my mom and I will be in Europe then we will be in New York. Uh ok so I'm done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment