Monday, November 3, 2008

Fakers and soon hopefully flakers (Ross)

So recent events have transpired with certain people who try to cater to other peoples needs and please them, then screw their other friends who have been there for them. When these people get told by so many that they still are screwing over everyone they dont care about those who have been there for them. To you I say good riddens. I dont need your poor excuse for a friendship anymore so please enough of your excuses and empty promises. So on good note it looks like we should snow soon and man I cant wait because I never grew up with snow and I have loved having it these last few years. Via La Snow!!!

2 comments:

BreAnn said...

Yay snow!!! Can't wait to skiing!!!

Lhall1054 said...

Geez, Ross. Don't hold back. Tell us what you REALLY think.
Mom