Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Coming up Millhouse

Things have been going pretty good lately, I can't complain. A couple days ago we found out my grandma will be getting out of the care facility a couple weeks earlier than the doctors originally thought. She will also be getting out 2 days before Thanksgiving. We were trying to figure out how to work that and pick her up for the dinner and get her back, but this just makes it much more simpler. Ross and I went to visit her Saturday and she was looking so good. They keep her busy with physical therapy a couple times a day and she was telling us that for therapy that morning they had her baking cookies to get her used to moving around her own home again. I think she has actually enjoyed it there with all the things to do and she has constantly had visitors.

This weekend Ross had to work Saturday and I wanted to go fishing but all my brother's were busy so I was at home, which was ok. I actualy got in a big cleaning kick and really scoured parts of our apartment, I really like living in a clean place. I also got Martha Stewart and made Ross some cookies, he really loves the pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and they are so simnple. Our apartment still smells like pumpkins.

Last night was a lot of fun. I finally paid up on my lost bet and had an ice cream party for my friend. We did it to include husbands and kids and another friend and played a couple games. It was a lot of fun, and I think Ross even had fun.

No comments: