Wednesday, November 5, 2008
He Won: Lets talk about what this means.
OK so Obama Won, far enough. Now lets talk about what I dont want to hear ANYMORE. I dont want to ever hear anymore talk about racism and how "brothers" and "sisters" cant get ahead in this world. Your racism card offically has been cashed and we are now on an even playing field so knock that crap off. I personally dont care for the guy and it has NOTHING to do with his race. It has to do with things hes done and has ALWAYS been about things he has or hasnt done such as not placing his hand over his heart during the pledge of allegiance and having his "religious" adviser being a white hating racist. When your President of the free world you HAVE to to put only one race ahead of them all the HUMAN race skin color cannot come in to play and if you even hold an ounce of racism over someones skin tone your automatically screwing up. I hope the next 4 years dont get to crazy with this new president. Hold on folks the rides about to start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm with you!
I've been pleasantly surprised by what I've seen on national evening news. They are showing young black men on camera saying there are no more excuses. You can't blame inappropriate behavior on the fact that you didn't have a daddy because Obama didn't have a dad in his life. I see that the more affluent and educated black young people share that viewpoint. It's the fifth generation on welfare people that are waiting for the wealth spreading frenzy that have me feelng anxious.
Good post, son. xoxo
You know. I am going to agree with you Rossman. I am not apposed to him as an individual, and actually congratulate him on his achievements. I agree with Yo Mamma, that what I am worried about is the free for all hand outs to those who refuse to get out and work, or attempt to find work and are just living off of the system. I hope that his cabinets and presidency committees run as well as his campaign. I have heard said that he had one of the best run campaigns ever, and yesterday on the radio they stated that his campaign brought the Democratic National Party on an even keel or even surpassing the Republican party in terms of fund raising and voter commitments. I hope the next 4 years will be as wonderful as he promised everyone or else there is going to be some problems when everyone realizes he can't fulfill what he promised.
Post a Comment