Friday, November 7, 2008
Hell froze over
I have Fridays off from work and now that the wedding is done and gone I don't have as much to do on Fridays, nor does my mom. We still get together though cause I don't usually have a lot to do and though she has stuff to do is not too excited to do them. Today we were going to lunch and I was driving. Since the concert Monday I have been on a Metallica kick and had a cd on in my car. As we were driving to lunch my mom asked who the band was and I told her and she shocked me with her next comment "I really liked that song, I need more like that". I must say my jaw hit my lap and I was speechless. For those of you that know my mother, this is a huge thing. It was one of my favorite songs, Orion, and its all instrumental but its fast and its hard and my mother liked it. Still very stunned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I AM IN SHOCK!!! That is something I never thought I'd hear. Are you sure it was your mom?
Holy poo! I can't believe that!! That is way awesome!
I call dib's on getting mom the CD for Christmas!!
Post a Comment