There have been a lot of good things going on in life lately. I went to see my grandma yesterday and she is moving much easier and she said she isn't in as much pain. Her biggest gripe is that she has to walk with a walker right now and that they make her ride in a wheel chair to her meals. I am sure its very hard for such an independent woman to have to rely on others. However, I am very grateful at the progress she has made and that her spirits are good and she is still fighting and anxious to get home.
My really good friend/work out partner has introduced me to a website with amazing deals. Last week when I went to her house to work out we spent half the time on the website looking at deals and trying to get some to work, much to my husbands chagrin. I have spent a lot of time on the site checking out deals and seeing what we could get and its a lot of fun, and then I realize that even though they are really good deals, if I got all that I wanted I would put me and my husband in the poor house.
Its almost ski season and I am so excited. Alta now has a base depth listed and after this weekend and the first of the week it should go up. I can't wait to put on my skis and go and I am very excited for Ross to use his new gear. It will be a very fun ski season and am very excited for it to start.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm all about deals, let me know what the website is. I've got some others to share, if you're interested. The best deals are for electronics stuff. I do understand. Felt the same way myself.
Post a Comment