
Last night we went to a midnight showing of Quantum of Solace. I really like Daniel Craig as James Bond and after Casino Royale I was really looking forward to this one. It was very good and I wasn't disappointed. My favorites have always been Sean Connery and Roger Moore, but I think I like Daniel Craig better as James Bond, he plays it much more physically than all the others and he is all around much hotter than the others. The other James Bonds have the gadgets and toys but I don't remember any that James used in this one, it was more brute force and regular guns. His vehicles were also very different. He usually has Aston Martins and very small sports cars, this one he mainly drove Fords. It was very good and I wouldn't mind seeing it again. I am surprised I stayed awake for almost all of it and I felt bad for the guys, they all had to go to work today.

No comments:
Post a Comment