Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ski Season

So the ski season has started for us this weekend. We did the ski free after 3 at Alta. Friday it was me and a couple of my brothers, it was alright but some places still had rocks sticking out and some weeds and grass. On Sat it snowed all day so when we go there there was some fresh powder, they had 10 inches since morning and it was still snowing. It was a lot of fun, everyone else went with us on Sat and Ross got to try out all his new gear. Ross pretty much had a whole new thing going on, new coat, gloves, boots, ski's and poles. I got some pictures but realized this ski season I won't be in much of them since I will have the camera. Still quite a bit of fun, until Ross dropped his poles from the lift and I had to hike uphill in knee deep snow to get them, I was so tired after that.

We look like a couple of bank robbers but it was quite cold and between the balaclavas and our goggles everything was covered but our noses, but we were warm.

This is Ross going down a hill off the groomed trail. For his first time out this season he did pretty good, we even got him to go down a black diamond.





No comments: