Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2 days!!!!

The closer to Christmas it gets the more excited I am getting. Ross has no clue what most of his presents are and he has a surprise for me so there is def something to look forward too. And we are for sure going to have a white Christmas, its been a while since we have been dumped on like this, it makes me ansy when I have to sit inside and it snows like that. On the down side I have had to work. I know thats the adult thing, the responsible thing, but I miss Christmas breaks. Luckily I have a very understanding boss who isn't really into working this week and isn't too concerned about our output this week, not to say that I am not working. I am just ready for 6 when I can take off for the week.

No comments: