Monday, December 8, 2008

Hot Husbands

Friday was my company Christmas party. We rode up to the party with my parent's and Bre and Jordan, it was in athe Zermatt resort in Midway. It was actually fun, they had a casino night and food from around the world. We spent most of our time at the black jack tables, it was fun cause i was actually doing pretty good. I never do that good in Wendover. They also have an open bar, which tends to make things interesting. While we were at the black jack table we could see the CEO's secretary making the rounds (she has quite the reputation of getting drunk at these party's and being out of control). She stopped by our table to chat with us and see how we are doing. She looked over at ross and said "man, you are hot. Where is your name tag?" I pulled out our name tags and she was like "oh man Ross you are hot." I told her I agreed with her and she had to look at my name tag to make sure I was his wife. Ross ran into her a couple times that night and she kept reminding him that he was hot. A little while later we saw her with another chick that was hanging all over her, drunk herself, giving her kisses. My friend was telling me its ok to kiss other girls as long as its not intimate. Its always very funny to see the people I work with at the Christmas parties drunk. Every time I looked at some of them they had a new drink in their hand. Makes for a very interesting evening.

No comments: