I am excited for a couple of reasons. I woke up to about 2 inches of snow this morning, def can't complain about that, and its still snowing. Alta is getting dumped on and we might actually have a white Christmas, Ross' first. I have realized that as it gets colder I watch weather.com more closely and discuss the weather more. I love winter and the snow, I just don't like to be cold.
The other great thing is I am done with my Christmas shopping. Man, Ross is so hard to shop for. I have been listening to hints and racking my brain since Sept to get ideas thinking maybe it would be easy. No, not at all. I want to surprise him and he has no idea what he is getting. Then yesterday I was talking to his Grandma and she suggested I just get a rock for him for Christmas, its something he enjoys and makes giving gifts very easy. I think I will save that idea for his birthday or for Christmas next year.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Much to Ross' chagrin, he will never live down the "stupid rock" birthday. As long as the grandparents and his brother live, the story will be recounted at every family gathering.
xoxo
Post a Comment