Yesterday we got to have another ultra sound. Its still so amazing to me that there is a living, growing thing inside of me. Today's ultrasound was very interesting to me. One of the first things both Ross and I noticed at the same time and commented on at the same time was that it has arms. That is very good to know (no, we weren't that concerned). Then I noticed that you can actually see the heart inside its body, it was beating away and you could see each beat of the heart. The tech then showed us more of the body and we could see the little legs, it was on its back with its legs indian style, all folded up. The tech was trying to get a good picture of the face and when we saw it, I don't know what to say other than it was bizarre. We could see the face bones and the skull. Ross commented it looked like a daemon spawn and that I must be right about Ross being a daemon. It was just so weird to be able to see the face but just the bones.
Its so weird to look at a baby and be able to see the spine, but you can see the arms this time up by its face. I am almost a week away from being able to see the gender, too bad I didn't put the appointment for next week. But we have to wait until our next appointment to find out the gender. The little thing doesn't move very much so I was told to drink a coke or something I don't normally drink next time to see if we can get it moving and hopefully show us its goods.


1 comment:
don't you just love to see those cute little pictures:) I'm so excited for you!!!
Post a Comment