Monday, February 14, 2011

Heaven Help Me

I wish someone had warned me.  I didn't know this smell thing would be this bad while I am pregnant.  I avoid some places because of the smells.  I have tried sitting with the congregation at church but there are too many different smells and not all of them good, so we sit in the lobby with the fresh air.  I have had many a conversation/argument about what Bre can get for lunch at work.  With us sitting 3 feet apart what she decides to have for lunch makes a big impact on the rest of my day.  It all started one day, early in the pregnancy, when she brought in Panda Buffet, it was all I could do to hold it in and not vomit in my trash can.  Since then we have had many discussions, some of them a little heated and absurd, about what she can get for lunch.  Usually she is very good about it, but today, man whatever she got is not good at all.  I was talking with someone at church who said that there is no need for a blood hound when a pregnant women is around, and I have come to learn how true that really is.  I have been able to pick up and get sick from the coffee stench at work that is clear across the room.  Ross has looked at me like I'm insane a couple times cause I could smell some things he couldn't and he puts up with me covering his face with a pillow when his breath is not pretty.  I think the spicy breath is the worst part of.  Some things at my home have gone un taken care of because of the smell.  I had thought as the sickness goes away so would the smell factor but its just as strong.

No comments: