Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Food
How I used to love to eat. But that was back when food tasted good, didn't make me sick and wasn't a chore. For weeks 8-14 I was so sick that most food made me feel worse and the thought of eating anything was horrible. However, I knew I must eat so I would make my way to the kitchen, make something simple then go back to be do eat it laying down. Eventually my dishes would make it back to the kitchen, whether by me on one of my food trips or by an annoyed husband. I was too sick to care what my kitchen and house looked like. I soon realized that the more I ate the less sick (to an extent) I felt, so I was eating and eating and then I would eat some more. I think I was up to eating almost every hour. Then the doctor told me I couldn't work out for a couple weeks (I had been doing good at going to water aerobics, even when I felt sick) and now I have this extra weight that I am not so fond of, and no, its not from the baby. Now that the sickness is easing up a little its still a chore to eat but I can be more choosy about what food I put in me and hopefully it will help me loose this extra weight, no, I am not dieting, just hoping not to gain anymore at this time cause honestly I have put on a lot of weight. Thanks to Bountiful Baskets I get lots of fresh produce every other week. It gives me a variety and sometimes I get to try a new fruit or vegetable and it gives me healthy options for my snacks. I just wish I could go back to when food was fun and it tasted good and I didn't have adverse reactions. I hope it all goes back to normal after August.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment