Sometimes, if its been a while since I have been on a trip, I start to get the travel bug and unfortunately today is one of those days. They usually happen when I am bored at and of work and then my mind wanders and I spend more time on travel sites than on my work. There are too many places I want to see and so many things I want to try and, well, I just love to get on a plane and go away. I like new spots but its fun to visit places I have been before too. Our next planned trip is our cruise in Sept, which isn't coming soon enough. We get to go to 4 different locations, which include 2 countries we have never been to before. Its also going to be the first vacation Ross and I have been on alone since we were married almost 2 years ago. Don't get me wrong, I have enjoyed all the other trips we have taken with both families and wouldn't trade them.
I think sometimes Ross gets annoyed at my travel urges but he puts up with them pretty well. The downfall is that there isn't enough money or days off from work available for all that we would like to see and do. In the mean time we are stuck in our little rut, planning future adventures.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment