Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Zoo!!

Neither Ross nor I have been to the zoo in years and decided it could be fun. We just happened to be doing it the same weekend my brother was in town with his family. So all the little kids were gathered and we went on Friday. It was pretty fun and luckily the weather wasn't so hot, never thought I would be so happy for an over cast day.

Who knew it would be such a big deal to get all 7 kids in one picture and looking at the camera at the same time.


We got to see everything at the zoo, except the wolves. Ross and I were getting an ice cream cone at that time. There was the baby elephant that was born last year and all but Jackson really wanted to see that one. For Jackson his big thing was the snakes. From the moment we walked through the gate he was talking about the snakes and after every animal he asked if we could see the snakes now. It was probably a little more fun with the little kids than it was with just Ross and I.

No comments: