Sunday, June 13, 2010

Go Us!!

Saturday we (Ross and I, my parents and my sister) did our very first 5k.


Our before picture, we look much better than we did when we finished.

We are all talking about doing the 5k or the half marathon in September. Ross and I are going to try for the half marathon, its just another 10 miles and its all down hill.

After the 5k I felt pretty accomplished, I was able to run the whole way, even up the steep hill at the end (whose idea of a sick joke was it to put a hill at the end?) I knew I wouldn't come in first or last but I was pretty excited that I was able to pass people too. I think its a good healthy thing to keep up with and one day I want to be able to run a full marathon.


No comments: