So this is my first time ever writing a blog. I have read others and been entertained and figured, hey, its a good way to pass the time at work and keep a journal of sorts. We will see how well I keep this up.
So as you all know these days I am preparing for my wedding, 4 days to go, and so far not really stressed. I have already gotten a lot of things done. But I am ready for it to be over and to be sitting on a beach in Mexico. Looking back, it would have been a lot easier for me to elope and deal with the angry mothers. They can't stay mad forever. It started out fun and now I'm ready for it to be over. Then Sunday we are off to Cancun, hurricane permitting. I now see why its good to take a honeymoon and relax from all the work.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment