Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Finally!
I know I just got back from a break but I am so ready for another one, especially after this week. I've been working long hours to get all 40 hours done by the end of Wed cause we are going to Louisianna on Thur. I am really excited to meet Ross' extended family. Ross' mom has told me what they are doing for the reception out there and I am looking forward to it. I will get to try some different Southern foods and we are taking my family to New Orleans. That and its a vacation, I love to travel. But I am sure after last week off, and a "short" work week this week next week will be difficult. On a bright note though its starting to cool off and I love watching the leaves on the mountains change colors and the ski season is right around the corner. I don't think I have been this excited this early about the ski season, I think its because I just ordered my Silver card for Alta (save, I think, $30 each time we ski at Alta). I hope this year is better than last. Last year the resorts weren't able to open until like the first week in Dec, but they did stay open until the middle of June this year. I wanted to go so I can say I skied in June but didn't get a chance. I'm sure the snow wasn't very good and I would have chewed up my skis even more. Lots of things to be excited for this year. Its been a very good year so far, I can't complain at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment