I've been tagged! The deal is to answers the questions below. This will be fun . . .
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
I don't see Havoc as a child or anything like that but he is def part of the family. He is still an animal but when he jumps to my aid when Ross is picking on me or when he spends his day cuddling up with me when I am sick in bed its hard to think of him as just some animal in the house.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
This is a tough one cause I don't really have big things that I really want to happen, just lots of little things. I would love to be able to complete everything on my bucket list, but that would be a hard one since I am always adding to it, it is great though when I can cross off something and put a date next to it. It would be great for Ross to be out of school and in a different job. I think maybe just to be content with my life and what is happening in it instead of always wanting something different or something more.
3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
Fake people. I don't care if you like me or not, just don't try to pretend that you do or that we are BFF. I know that not everyone is going to like me and I am ok with that and on the other end don't expect me to have to like you either. Nothing I have had experience with lately, just something I hate.
4. what would you do with a billion dollars?
Never work again. And travel.
5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
A good run with just the right music.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
I can't pick just one cause I feel blessed to have people that love me and that I have people in my life I can love.
7. What is your bedtime routine?
Its usually quite the process. I have to get my lunch and snacks ready for work the next day and I usually sit in bed watching tv, trying to comb out the dog and stay awake long enough to get everything done. It takes a little bit of time cause I hate to make my lunch and gather snacks and never know what my stomach will accept so it takes a while. Then I wash my face and brush my teeth and after crawling into bed remember its my turn to take the dog out. When I get back into bed I put the sleep timer on the tv on so when Ross comes to bed he has some light and he doesn't forget to turn it off, and crash. I fall asleep very easy but its so hard to stay asleep the last 8 weeks.
8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
We were both in California and were friends for a year. Then we both left California, me to Utah and him to Louisiana, where we were friends for a couple months, then tried the long distance thing for 6 months, then were friends for the next 3 years when I gave in and decided to try dating him again (we were finally in the same state) and well, the rest is history.
9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
I can't think of one person or type of person in particular. I like to watch how others do things so I can replicate it and put my own twist to it.
10. What kinds of books do you read?
Free books. I don't have one type of book I always read, sometimes I will read anything I can put my hands on. I do tend to lean towards fantasy and murder mystery.
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
I see myself with a family and with Ross having a good secure job so we are financially secure, secure enough that we have extra money left over after bills for extras.
12. What’s your fear?
I've always had a fear of turning off the shower and opening the curtains and finding a stranger in my bathroom with me naked and vulnerable.
13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
I don't think I would. Outer space isn't really a draw for me.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
Money def doesn't buy happiness so I would rather be with my husband and happy than to have all the money I would ever need. I think I would eventually become very lonely if I just had money.
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
I turn on my lamp so I don't fall back to sleep. Then I think evil thoughts about having to get up at 5:15 for work.
16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
I think it would have to be his procrastination. Some days it drives me insane, but he has so much on his plate right now with work and school full time that I try to give him slack on it.
17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
I wouldn't. I like my name and can't see me being someone other than Britney.
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
I do eventually, some things take longer than others to forgive. I think some things I will never forget, I just have to realize that the person made a mistake. I wouldn't be able to stay with him if I was unable to forgive him. And I want him to forgive my mistakes so it would be hypocritical of me to not forgive him. There are a few things that, later down the road I may be able to forgive, but would definitely end our relationship.
19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
I am having a hard enough time finding something to eat today. My stomach is so finicky right now that eating is quite the process. I would love to find something I could eat for the next 6 months, even if just one item, that meets all my nutritional needs.
Monday, January 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That was quite fun to read:) Thanks for sharing!!!!
Post a Comment