Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Commence Freak Out

I realized yesterday that my cruise is less than a month away, which is pretty exciting and I must admit I am a bit giddy with excitement. It will be so nice to get away and relax and de-stress since things have been a bit hairy lately. It will also be the first trip Ross and I have taken alone in the 2 years we have been married (can't believe its been 2 years already!!) and our very first cruise. I am not totally sure what to expect with some aspects of the cruise and there is still a few more reservations to be made but thats not too big of a deal.

Even with all the good points I just mentioned I have started to freak out, but just a little. I bought some board shorts at the beginning of summer and set them aside for the cruise. I tried said shorts on yesterday to see how they are going to fit and they DIDN'T. I know its not been the best summer for working out and eating. Its hard to cook for myself and eat healthy when I am exhausted from my yard work and my kitchen is 95 degrees and then my run isn't . . . . well, it just doesn't happen. Now I have less than a month to get my butt in gear and in my shorts.

No comments: