So we, Ross and I, decided we needed to get in the habit of date night. I have been meaning to post this but had prolems with internet connection and now its good so I am posting now.
We are taking turns planning and Ross did our first one and we went bowling. We went to Cafe Rio for dinner and then went to the bowling alley. We had to wait a little while for our lane to be ready so Ross kicked my butt at pool. Then we started bowling. We used to play a lot on the mission on our p-day and I always used a heavier ball than the elders and kicked everyones butt, I would beat in a landslide. Since I got home from my mission I haven't done so well. When we started playing, I like to make things interesting and put a wager on it. We bet a dollar on the first game, which Ross was doing very well at first and I was not so good but in the end came back to win. The 2nd game we put ice cream on the line. (whats a date in Utah without an ice cream cone?) I couldn't believe how well I did. In the end I think I beat Ross by like 70 points. In the last picture you can kind of see the points. But it was a lot of fun and I think its a good habit to get into.

No comments:
Post a Comment