Friday, March 27, 2009
WTF?!?!
The jewelry store where Ross got my wedding ring set has a policy that if you bring your rings in every 6 months for a cleaning and inspection they will replace any stones that fall out. Mine was due this month and we took it in yesterday. I had an engraving in my engagement ring and when I got them sautered together they buffed out the engraving so when we went in yesterday Ross asked them about it and they said they can put it back on for free. The lady at the counter asked what was engraved and I told her it was Y. T. F, for some reason she started to laugh. So we went to run some other errands while she worked on my ring. When we came back, I picked up the ring and looked at the engraving and the light wasn't good enough to read it well. When we got out to the car I was looking closer and had to laugh. I handed the ring to Ross to see what he saw, she engraved WTF instead of YTF. Kind of explains her laughing about it. We are debating whether we are going to get it fixed or not, cause it kind of fits still.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Okay so I'm curious what it means, Nathan says it stands for something bad, but I know my sweet Britney wouldn't have something bad on her ring so what do they stand for? Just curious!
Post a Comment