Friday, April 17, 2009

Elder Ross

So an old companion of mine posted pictures from the mission on facebook. They were fun to look at and remember the people I knew. I really enjoyed my mission and am really glad I went. I met tons of interesting people, some I still keep in touch with and some I wish I could forget, namely a guy mauling me on the street corner in NoHo. Anyways, so I came across this picture. I forgot that this is what he looked like, very innocent and young, so young. It made me laugh cause that guy I def didn't know like I know now and where we both have come since. But its a picture that makes me smile so I thought I would share.
It shows how long I have been home, it took quite a while before I realized she is breaking the rules, she is touching him, not just touching him but TOUCHING him :) This is one of the many members in the mission that took very good care of all the missionaries that came through. The sisters I went home with spent our next to last night in the mission at her house.

1 comment:

BreAnn said...

This pic makes me incredibly happy!