This was how we survived the plane ride, getting him so sleep through most of it. He did really good, except for the few times he had a diaper blow out on the flight. One plane had a changing table in the bathroom and the other didn't. I had to close the toilette lid and lay him across it, not very comfy.
I don't remember if I put any of his Halloween pictures on here so just in case, the cutest monkey EVER!
I finally moved him to his crib when he was 4 months old. I wasn't quite ready yet but he had pretty much grown out of the bassinet. It took a little time for him to get used to the space in the crib and then he couldn't hold still to sleep. We had to keep moving him so he was facing the right way and even with all the moving we still woke up to him at a different angle.
We went to see the lights at temple square and loved them. It was a couple hours past his bedtime so I thought he would sleep through it but he was wide awake watching the lights.
His first time with solid food. He wasn't too sure of the rice cereal and gave me dirty looks because I wasn't nursing him.One of my favorite things is to take his socks off when he is sucking on his feet. He is never sure of the texture and how it feels and its fun to watch his facial expressions as he moves his lips and tongue on the toes. He still prefers to chew on his feet through socks. One day I had to change his socks because they were saturated with saliva.



No comments:
Post a Comment