I really can't believe Ryder is 3 months old. It seems like he was born just a few weeks ago. I'm not sure that I am fond of how fast the time is going. I have wanted to do monthly posts on Ryder so that I can keep track of all the changes he is making, so when I finally start on his baby book I will be able to remember all that has happened. That and he is growing and changing so fast. He is already in 6 month clothes and almost ready for size 3 diapers. He has learned how to use his feet to kick in his bouncy chair to make the plastic mobile on the chair move. He has started to learn how to use his arms. He doesn't know how to work his hands yet but he will make a fist and push the mobile, he figured out how to use his arms. He has a playground thing that he lays on the floor on his back and it has dangly toys that he can push to make sounds and its so fascinating to watch him concentrate to get his arms to move right to hit it. When we first started with this toy he would lay and kick his feet, he had no idea how to hit the dangles. He is just learning too fast. I think my favorite development with him is his laugh. His smile is so great but then when you can get him to laugh its so contagious. On the down side, he fights sleep and does not like to sleep during the day. I have been trying to get him on a sleep schedule but he fights it and then is grumpy. He is still so cuddly too, especially when he is tired. About a month ago he started sleeping through the night and I really hope it lasts. I know I am biased but he is the most amazing little guy and I love to watch him learn and discover things.
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment