I think we have a problem in the Hall household. I have noticed lately that when I am in the kitchen making food my dog disappears. He used to sit at my feet waiting for something to fall or curl up in his bed watching every move I make. Now, he just disappears. The first couple of times I went looking for him to make sure he wasn't getting into something he wasn't supposed to. He was pretty easy to find though, he was perched on my bed staring out the door. So, maybe in the last couple of months I have spent too much time eating my bedroom, Havoc has come to expect me to take the food to the bedroom and instead of sitting on the cold kitchen tile he can sit comfortably on my bed. I admit, when I was going through the sickness part of my pregnancy I did usually take the food back to bed so I could lay down and since we only have one chair to go with our kitchen table we don't generally eat in the kitchen. I just hadn't realized how bad it had gotten, until my dog sits on the bed in anticipation any time I make food. Maybe its time we got some more chairs for our table and make it more usable.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
This still makes me laugh. That is the greatest pic ever!!!
Post a Comment