Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sasha


This is Sasha. She is a white German shepherd, until we heard about her I didn't know they could be white. She is such a mellow, calm dog and its a bummer that we can't keep her. She is not so fond of Havoc to the point that if she wasn't on a leash Havoc would most likely have some holes. I think it was only because he was in what she set up as her territory. However, on the flip side she loves people and even kids. When we take her on walks there are a lot of kids that run up to pet her and she sits and wags her tail, totally content. We have to take her back to Havoc's trainer on Thursday and then she is off to another foster home until she is adopted and I hope she can be adopted soon. Yesterday she got spayed and she didn't take it too well, I think cause she is older. She won't eat or take her pain pills and I feel so bad watching her in pain. After having her around and what we thought were possibilities that we could do with her we want a big dog but I think we will start with a puppy. Make it easier for both Havoc and the new addition. So if anyone knows of someone wanting to adopt a mellow, active dog, she needs a good home.

1 comment:

April said...

well at least this way you figured out you needed to get a puppy that will eventually get bigger:) you will be potty training forever!! Are you sure you just don't want to have a baby--they are much easier:)