Friday, May 29, 2009
Sharing
I have discovered, and those of you with iphones would understand this, that the ring tones that come with the phones are horrible. I was really wanting to use the bluetooth to get the ring tones from my old phone, as I have done in the past when changing phones, but it wouldn't work. I googled to see how to make it work and found out that the iphone bluetooth only works with headsets and not other phones or computers. But in my search I found a great website that I thought I would share since some of you that read my blog have an iphone, and it looks like it may work for other phones, I am just not sure how to use it on a regular phone. This website lets you take any song on your computer and turn it into a ring tone for free and its very easy to use. I think it took me 20 min to make like 4 ring tones and thats partly because I needed to download a song I couldn't find on my computer. http://audiko.net/ It also says to log in and register but I didn't have to do that to make the ring tones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment