Monday, August 5, 2013
Ryder's Roads
I need to be a better parent and notice some of the every day things I have started to tune out. If I'm sitting down and Ryder is playing with cars more often then not I become his road. I will zone out and come to and find many cars parked on me. He did this a lot when I was pregnant with Scar and had a really big belly, he loved to drive on my belly. He spent probably close to 20 min driving 2 cars on my legs. I love that he still likes to be around me and one day he won't so I need to cherish it while it lasts. Later in the afternoon he spent 20 min snuggling with me playing with stickers. He would put them on my belly, move them to his hand to my stomach and then to his leg. I try to cherish our cuddle time while he is still wanting to and I will be very sad when he no longer wants to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment