Thursday, September 30, 2010

All in a Days Work

Doing my job, which can be quite monotonous, for almost 2 years I have had to find some ways to entertain myself and one of those ways is listening for less than intelligent things agents and customers say. I have been writing them on my whiteboard at work and thought maybe I would share them. Many people stop by and start reading my board and get a laugh, and after many times of reading them I still chuckle at the lack of common sense some people have. As I am running out of room on my whiteboard I may need to start over on the list. Here is a few of my favorites.

Customer: My name is Phillip
Agent: Ok Phyllis

Customer: My grandparents died when I was young and . . . . .
Agent: Oh, good good.

Agent: Thanks for calling and have a good evening.
Customer: You too hun.

Agent: Its not half, more like 50%.

Customer: Your a man?!? I thought you were a mature woman.

Agent: You have a date gay, ok. (meant to say great day)

Agent: You had good successful with that?

Customer: I NEVER used it!! I haven't used it from the time I used it!!

Agent: I was spoken with her.

Agent: I was pretty exciting too.

Customer: It gave me a computeratored name.

No comments: