Monday, September 14, 2009

One Year Down . . . . .

Yesterday was our first anniversary, the big first. Its been such a short, yet busy year. In the last 12 months we have been to Baton Rouge 3 times, Florida, Mexico, Europe, planned a family reunion and Lake Powell, not to mention all the smaller trips in between. We have had our ups and our downs but I love Ross more now than I did a year ago and we still have many more years ahead of us.

We took the weekend really easy, partly cause I am sick (trying to make it a real anniversary cause for the honeymoon I was sick the whole time too). On Saturday we just hung out, went window shopping at Ikea, went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and got some movies for Sunday. We didn't go all out like we had originally wanted to but because we are trying to buy a house we just did it simple and inexpensive. Ross did get me a pineapple plant at Ikea. Its so cool, its a little bush thing and has a small pineapple already growing on it. I can't wait to eat it. We both enjoyed the weekend and just spending time together.

1 comment:

April said...

Congratulations!!!!Now your next big one will be 5 years, sorry to hear about your being sick for your anniversary but I guess it makes it memorable right?!? Maybe not:)